One of the most striking surfaces to use on patios, pool decks, and other outdoor areas are porcelain tiles. They are not only more durable, enduring, and stable than pavers, but they are also easy to maintain.
Outdoor tiles are available in many different types, from natural stones, like granite, sandstone, and limestone, to porcelain. All of these are beautiful and strong enough to withstand the outdoor environment. However, porcelain tiles stand out from the rest due to their dense and extremely tough characteristics, making them an excellent choice for your outdoor projects.
But what makes a porcelain tile truly the best landscape material outdoors?
What Makes Porcea Stone Outdoor Porcelain Tiles The Best Choice For Outdoor Use?
Porcelain tiles are not just meant for your bathroom or kitchen. Porcea Stone outdoor porcelain tiles are perfect for outdoor use as they are hard-wearing, non-porous, extremely durable, and fade-resistant. Often, other materials like concrete slabs and natural stones need sealing and cleaning. Likewise, they tend to look outdated after a few years. So if you’re looking for the best alternative to conventional paving products that look modern and are zero-maintenance, Porcea’s outdoor porcelain tiles are the most suitable choice.
But keep in mind that no matter how perfect these materials are for outdoor applications, you can’t use just about any porcelain tile on the market for your project. Porcelain tiles with the standard 8 mm to 10 mm thickness are not advisable for external applications. That’s because they are not tough enough to withstand the harsh Canadian weather and are often not engineered with the same high-quality standards found in all Porcea Stone outdoor porcelain tiles.
Our products are available in 2cm and 3cm thicknesses, making them the best outdoor porcelain tiles for your terrace, driveway, patio, pool deck, and more. You will be compromising your outdoor space by opting for thinner tiles or non-Porcea branded outdoor porcelain tiles. Other manufacturers are more dedicated to interior porcelain tiles, which means the slip resistance tends to be lower making them hazardous and slippery when they get wet.
Porcea Stone outdoor porcelain tiles have a finish that offers more grip, reducing the risks of accidents. Our porcelain pavers have great traction, as well as a high dynamic coefficient of skid resistance (DCOF) and slip ratings exceeding R11 for outdoor use. Therefore, they are the safest porcelain tiles to use outdoors.
Benefits Of Using Porcelain Tiles For Your Exterior Projects
- Strength. We can’t stress this enough, but Porcea Stone porcelain tiles are extremely tough. This means that it will be able to handle heavy pedestrian and vehicular traffic with ease.
- Scratch-resistant. These durable landscape materials will not acquire scratches easily, due to the high-density surface treatment.
- Hard-wearing. Our tiles will not only last for many years, but they will maintain their beauty as well.
- Impervious. You also don’t have to worry about our outdoor porcelain tiles acquiring stains from salt, moss or mold buildup.
- Anti-frost. We’ve tested our products in Scandinavian countries with temperatures ranging from -50°C to +60°C to ensure resistance to freeze-thaw cycles.
- Fade-resistant. The color of Porcea Stone tiles will not change over time regardless of whether they are exposed to direct sunlight
- Modern, elegant, and stylish. Our porcelain tiles are available in a wide range of colors, from clean beige to a stunning dark gray. You can also find designs that replicate the look of structural concrete, as well as the knots and patterns found in real wood.